PostHeaderIcon Problem Resolution

When you have concerns about your child's classroom, placement, or Individual Education Plan (IEP), the first person you should talk to is your child's teacher.  Problems are most easily resolved by the person who spends the most time with your child.  If you are unable to resolve the issue with the teacher, you should next contact the guidance counselor or assistant principal.  These two professionals may call upon the Principal for assistance.  It is very important that you talk to the Principal before calling the District Office.  The Principal has the responsibility for the outcome of your child's education at that school.  They need to know about issues of concern.  In most situations, the principal has the authority, capability, and responsibililty for resolving concerns.  It is our desire that you have a good relationship with your child's school.

Contact Us

Exceptional Student Education/Student Services
School District of Levy County

Old Bronson High School
350 School Street
Bronson, FL 32621-0129
Map / directions

(Caution:  map sites often place 350 School St. in a different location.  The ESE/SS Office is on School St. between Mongo St. and Capitol St.)

Phone: 352-486-5240
Fax: 352-486-5242
Contact form